$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
$7.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$7.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
- Water based foaming degreaser with high solvency and clinging properties - Degreases lubricated parts quickly and effectively - Supplied with extension tube for pinpoint application
A premium, all-purpose, NLGI #1.5, extreme pressure, synthetic lithium bicycle grease that meets tough GC-LB bearing performance requirements. This rating means Syn Grease Plus will provide the absolute highest performance and protection for your most critical bearing applications. Syn Grease Plus is also fantastic for assembly tasks, threads, and component interfaces, formulated to have an excellent dropping point, superior water resistance, and outstanding structural stability over an extremely wide range of temperatures. Syn Grease Plus is the grease of choice for those that demand the best. - Premium, all-purpose, NLGI #2, GC-LB rated, extreme pressure, synthetic, lithium bicycle grease - Formulated for excellent oxidative stability, superior corrosion protection, and extreme pressure/anti-wear protection - Provides the absolute highest performance and protection for your most critical bearing applications
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Professional quality ring plier made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-5 has 1.7mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Now you can easily tackle any crank bolt with Park's Crank Wrench. It features a dual-sided head with a 14mm socket and 8mm Allen wrench on a long, vinyl-coated handle so you're sure to have the leverage necessary for the job.
Park's Hydraulic Brake Piston Press is used to set or reset the piston(s) inside hydraulic disc brake calipers during installation, maintenance and repair. Just push it into the caliper to wedge the piston into place. It's made of tough tool steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
$11.95 - $12.99
Park Tool is world-renowned for their bicycle industry tools, and their pumps are no exception. Keep yours up to speed and working smoothly with these rebuild kits. - 1096K: Contains one #1081 head as well as one #1075 plunger gasket for older PFP-2 and first generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with second-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096X: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1075 plunger gasket for second generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-2 and first-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096Z: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1087 plunger gasket for PFP-5 and PFP-7 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-3, PFP-6, and PFP-8 floor pumps.
FRESH out the bowels of Muc-Off Research and Development comes the NEW Bio Grease! Designed specifically for bicycle use, Muc-Off Bio Grease possesses a unique formula that prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last long into the future! Use Muc-Off Bio Grease to increase your performance, and ensure every ride will be smoother than your last. Muc-Off *Biodegradable Bicycle Grease is specifically blended for the unique ‘low speed’ applications found on bicycle parts where reducing friction is paramount. This premium formulation is based on renewable resources, and has a combination of extreme pressure lubricity additives and natural ‘slip’ giving it unrivaled performance in its class! Bio Grease also has the added benefit of being readily biodegradable and extremely resistant to water wash off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts. The guys at Muc-Off are dedicated to making eco friendly products that won’t harm you, your bike or the planet and Bio Grease is no exception. This new grease is fully biodegradable and free from any nasty petroleum based oils! NOT for use on Bicycle chains *Only contents are biodegradable. - Prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last longer - Specially formulated for "low speed" applications unique to bicycle parts, where reducing friction is paramount - Extremely resistant to water wash-off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts - Fully biodegradable and free from petroleum-based oils
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Highly efficient carbon fiber assembly compound designed to prevent over-tightening and create a secure coupling between surfaces - Carbon Gripper creates friction between carbon fiber clamping areas and lowers clamping torque without causing fatigue or internal fractures or shortening component life
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
- Cutting edge hydrophobic lube created from intensive research and development - Offers ultimate protection whilst remaining incredibly low friction coefficient - Includes an application dye and UV light to ensure best application
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease and grime on metal, plastic, rubber and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that after use it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
$5.99 - $9.95
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
- Peel and Stick Patches (x6) - Metal scuffer
- Recommended by DT Swiss for lubrication of star-ratchets on all DT Swiss hubs. Molykote tp 42 with 5% mineral oil add mixture
- Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 110 grams
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
Page 1 of 2 Next page