The Trans Boa combines timeless cycling style with the latest materials to redefine performance at this price. It starts with a perforated, breathable microfiber and mesh upper that conforms to your foot, with a Boa L6 closure dial for fast, intuitive adjustment. Then Giro adds a robust Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole with replaceable heel pads to get the most out of your pedal stroke, without sacrificing long-term durability.
- Breathable microfiber and mesh upper
- Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with premium cover
- Offset low-profile straps and offset D-ring
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 265 grams (size 42.5)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|White/Black / 44||768686091032||7090327||16713|